Thursday, July 15, 2010

How to fix stuck pixels

So I've decided to do a blog post today on how to fix stuck pixels on your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad. My iPod touch gets stuck pixels quite frequently, so I figured I'd share my fix with you. You don't need to use any chemicals or tools, and this won't void your warranty. All you need is a game or battery hogging app, your device, and your fingers. Use the app until the device gets pretty hot, then, put your finger below the stuck pixel, push down applying a decent amount of pressure, (when you see these green, blue, or purple spots on the LCD, then you're doing it right.), and now just keep applying that same amount of pressure, while sliding over then stuck pixel. Keep doing this until you no longer see the stuck pixel, it should then be gone for quite a while. A stuck pixel will be a red, blue, or green dot in your LCD. If it is a black dot, then the only fix is to have it replaced by Apple.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment